Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello its realy strange all bootstrap icone isn’t showing ….
    http://com3elles.com/android2ee-dev/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&Itemid=170&lang=fr
    some body have an idea ?
    regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello can you add a screenshot on which part you have not seen the icons , and details about them .
    Also let me know your Joomla version

micker Friend

icon to edit article
    icon breadcum

1. icon-edit
    2. navigation
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Micker can you let me know which T3 version and Joomla version you are using on your site ?
    Also i saw your scrrenshot does not match with site >> http://prntscr.com/4sffgv

update me about above questions

micker Friend

joomla 3.3.6
    ja purity 3 1.1.0
    framework 2.3.0

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

i saw your site is running on Joomla 3.3.6
    that is released one day ago , but the template and the extension are currently not compatible with joomla 3.3.6 .
    Please installed a backup copy of your site that is compatible version of Joomla (J3.3.3)or Rollback your joomla (not recommended ) .
    Always take a backup copy of your site before any update and check the compatibility of template and extensions before updating them.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for stepping in, before the restore, try to disable the CSS and JS optimization and let us know if that helps.

Regards

Manos

micker Friend

argh … i will waitting you update .. (i do some modification on it)
    =>how to add position without hacking (keep my modification after update template)
    regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@micker 448467 wrote:</em><blockquote>argh … i will waitting you update .. (i do some modification on it)
    =>how to add position without hacking (keep my modification after update template)
    regards</blockquote>

hello
    you can use custom.css file to override default css files .
    custom.css will not effect when you updating your template .
    If you added/modified changes in the php files of template .
    When there is an update all custom files are override , But now T3 has a functionality that make it easy .
    you can edit the template.css file and other files by creating there override in the template/Local folder .
    Here is the guide of it

Hope it helps you

micker Friend

favicon override is compatible ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry i did not understand what you want to say ?
    Favicon override is not possible and it will not effect in template update . it is handled by core joomla

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry i did not understand what you want to say ?
    Favicon override is not possible and it will not effect in template update . it is handled by core joomla

micker Friend

if i change favicon in /ja-purity_iii/ folder
    all is good ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@micker 448615 wrote:</em><blockquote>if i change favicon in /ja-purity_iii/ folder
    all is good ?</blockquote>

Yes change it as per your need , no problem at all .
    Yes you can replace the fav icon directly with your favicon .
    every template has different favicon .
    Just replace it with same name template/ja-purity_iii/favicon >>>>> http://prntscr.com/4szzes

Clear your joomla cache , then clear your browser cache and check it .

micker Friend

no p^roblem with updating template ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum