Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

First off, can you download the template from here again and reinstall it??

plamenp Friend

<em>@Menalto 25444 wrote:</em><blockquote>First off, can you download the template from here again and reinstall it??</blockquote>
    I did download it from here. I did try to reinstall it. No changes…:((

I just noticed that most of these problems ( left modules going down, text overlapping to the left, white strip at the very top of the page and the whole template going top left instead of centered…) are experienced with every JA template (that I tried so far) in IE7! :confused:

To make things even strangest – the same templates are OK with IE7 on other domains…:eek:

Could it be something with the hosting provider?! This one is “famous” for not being very Joomla-friendly – basicly because it runs PHP in CGI-mode (or something like that)…

I am mad and confused.>:(

Menalto Friend

I think i would try another host for this problem, i cant find anything wrong about the template itself and this problem:(

plamenp Friend

It’s not up to me… The client had already pre-paid the hosting for 2 more years. 😮

Menalto Friend

Then its different, can you pm me or post here who is the host?

plamenp Friend

<em>@Menalto 25892 wrote:</em><blockquote>Then its different, can you pm me or post here who is the host?</blockquote>

http://www.host.bg:-[

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  plamenp 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum