Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Joomlart Team,

I would like to ask your help with regards to the following issue: When using IE 8 the frontpage articles and other areas cut off at the right side. Please see attached screenshot jpeg files.

I’m using the latest version of Rutile, downloaded yesterday, but this seems not to be compatible with IE8. No issue with other templates.

My testsite is on a localhost and I cannot make it available online right now. If necessary I could do so with a temp IP address, but need to know the point in time you would require access (day/time)

Thanks in advance.

1. sc05
    2. sc06
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi mhieke2008,

I think this template is old. we have fixed this issue.
    Please kindly check again.

For other way, please try to upload your code to a server and send me your live url, i will help you to fix it.

mhieke2008 Friend

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I have downloaded the latest version of JA RUTILE again and reinstalled template and extension modules to make sure everything is the latest release, however the problem in IE8 are still the same.

I have added a meta tag in joomla head.php to run the site in “EmulateIE7″ mode and then evrything works fine, however this is only a temporary fix since the problems in IE8 mode are still there.

I’ll upload the site to a server over the weekend to give you access. I’ll send you access data via PM then.

With this template I had an other issue, which caused the footer jumping in the content section in IE7 (only). I have fixed this in index.php through adding class=”clearfix” to the ja-footer div container. Probably not a nice fix, but solved the issue with the footer jumping in the text area.

I’ll get back when I have uploaded the site to the server.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mhieke2008 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum