Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi! I’m editing the css files to style my website to my design and I’ve somehow screwed up how the main menu appears in IE. (I’m currently viewing it in IE 9). It’s fine in other browsers.

The menu is showing vertical, almost like it doesn’t have enough space to be horizontal, so it is wrapping. I don’t recall making any changes to the header or menu that would cause such an issue. CSS is my weak point (particularly playing nice with IE), so if someone would kindly take a look to see what mistake I made, I’d be very grateful!

The URL is http:///www.buyfoamblocks.com/26 (please excuse the dust…The site is under construction)

cyfarian Friend

Also, my mobile menu isn’t scrolling.

Stork11 Friend

Hello cyfarian,

As you see in my below IE9 screenshot, the layout is the same as on other browsers. No problem faced. Please re-check.

Regards.

1. Untitled
    cyfarian Friend

Thanks,..maybe it’s just my system. Can you look at the mobile view though? The menu isn’t scrolling.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cyfarian 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum