Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I seem to hit a compatability issue on Mageia only on IE browser whereby both the left & right areas superimposes user4 & pathway area.

Normal displacement when viewed on Firefox

Wrong displacement when viewed on IE7

Appreciate if you can share your prior experence on this. Thanks in advance !

rhand Friend

HMm, I don’t know. I thought all Joomlart templates are IE7 compatible. You might have to place a link so other more experienced guys can figure this one out.

mj1256 Friend

did you set the image height to the same parameter set on the height setting for the module

sckyip Friend

thanks for your insight.

I figured out this problem is caused by a mosLoadmodule code in which I inserted into the template code index.php. I intended to use this method to insert a module position for deploying my favorite ja-header module in mageria.

The code is as follow :-

Everything works fine in FF except this issue in IE. :((

maxcarosi Friend

I have the same issue in IE7.

I changed a bit the template to add a flash instead of the header image, but the problem is there also without any mod.

User4 seems to go “outside” the DIV if you look index.php?tp=1 in IE6 and IE7

I fixed with this “home made” code. It should be better but it works. Developers please fix it.

___
    after
    <!– END: HEADER –>
    add

<!– Home Made mod to avoid text on search and pathway in IE7 – to be solved –>
    <!–>
    <table border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ id=”spacer”>
    <tr height=”30″><td></td></tr>
    </table>
    <!–>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  maxcarosi 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum