Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I looked and nobody seems to have this issue with this template. I have use IE7 and Firefox but IE 7 reports at top of the page this mesage:

Did you know that your Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) is out of date?
    This template is compatible with IE6, however your experience will be enhanced with a newer browser.

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below
    And lists all browsers. Where can I disable this message from the backend?
    thanks

Saguaros Moderator

May be the bug is from the JA Kyanite Template, you should download the lastest version and then upgrade for your template. you can not turn off this warning in the backend, we must modify php codes

tadam Friend

Hi there,
    I downloaded the latest version released on Nov. 6. vers 1.1 and also used version 1.0 both JA Kyanite II and JA Kyanite throw the same IE6 out of date error message. There is no error with any other browsers at all. By the way, is this template production ready?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Ok now, we’ll remove the warning.

Please open the “templatesja_kyanite_iilayoutsdefault.php” and try to find a section code at line 90,

[PHP]<?php $this->loadBlock(‘ie6/ie6warning’) ?>[/PHP]
    >>>
    [PHP]<?php // $this->loadBlock(‘ie6/ie6warning’) ?>[/PHP]

good luck

plieka Friend

I have the same issue only for ‘JA Teline III’ and I have already updated to the latest version and I have done what is mentioned befor.

I still get a message that I need to update the browser. But I am using IE8.

What else can be done

thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi plieka

Open templatesja_teline_iiilayoutsdefault.php and change as tienhc ‘s way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum