Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I love this template, thanks!

Unfortunately an IE7 bug: The bottom right module puts itself below the previous one. This is NOT a width problem. If I change the width, it will only get smaller and stay under the previous module.

Can you please look at this and let me know how to solve this?

site is http://www.secretworkshop.nl

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

ADDING: I just see that it only works with all four modules in place, not with three modules. So there’s the bug. Looking forward to how to solve this. Thanks!

antoniu1 Friend

Hi JA,

As I see that support has been responding to later posts, I am wondering if I could get any sign of life for my two posts also? I already created a ticket for the last post.

Thanks!
    Tom

Anonymous Moderator

Hi antoniu1

I have checked your website but could not find your issue. You can see my attachment file

1. test
    antoniu1 Friend

Thanks a lot for looking into it!

You are correct, the bottom modules problem has been solved by another JOOM member a few days ago. 🙂

There’s still a problem with ja-tabs, giving a fatal error when setting tabs type to ArticlesID or Articles-CategoryID:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/sites/site223/web/plugins/content/pagebreak.php on line 70

I would appreciate it if you can look at that.

Important: I already created a ticket at another thread for this, containing logins. The error is not visible on the site now, because if I leave it, the homepage isn’t visible anymore. We need to work on the site in the meantime.

You need to login and set the ja-tabs module to ArticlesID or Articles-CategoryID to produce the error first.

Thanks!
    Tom

Anonymous Moderator

Hi antoniu1

I think you are using an older version of PHP

Please try to upgrade to PHP 5.x and check your website again

antoniu1 Friend

Hi,

No, that can’t be it. I am running with version 5.2.6-pl6-gentoo.

Thanks,
    Tom

antoniu1 Friend

For the bottom module problem in IE7: This is caused by not defining the width for ja-bots. When width is set to 981, the prom is solved.

For ja-tabs problem: This is caused by a pagebreak in the text. When there is a pagebreak, ja-tabs will give a fatal error.

Both problems are now solved. JA, please update the template and ja-tabs so that these things are permanently resolved.

Thanks,
    Tom

Anonymous Moderator

Hi antoniu1

I have reported your solution to our team for checking.

Thank you very much. Please feel free to contact us if you are in need of further assistance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum