Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I created user_theme and template-ie7.css file.
    When I add css command nothing change on IE7.
    In my source i see inside head section:

<!--><link href="/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template-ie7.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><!-->
    <!--><link href="/templates/ja_orisite/css/template-ie7.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><!-->
    <!--><link href="/templates/ja_orisite/themes/user_theme/css/template-ie7.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><!-->

What is the problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi itay,

Most of the giants had dropped support for IE7 and the same with JoomlArt, we will no longer support IE7 for all templates and extensions. I’m sorry for this.

Please check out our blog for more info.

Regards.

itaym Friend

Hi,
    I’m understand you no longer support IE7 but how nevertheless I can write changes to fit IE7 and the template will react to this changes?
    I mean, I don’t expect your template to fit IE7 by default … I’ll make it.
    And BTW, why in default the template comes with template-ie7.css?

Thanks in advance

itaym Friend

Please … someone …

Saguaros Moderator

Hi itaym again,

Could you tell me steps by steps you’ve taken so far so that I can reproduce in my local? Basically, you need to add template-ie7.css file to your site folder and also update link to this file in head.php file or in layout section in template manager.

itaym Friend

Hi,

template-ie7.css file located inside the next folder:
    /templates/ja_orisite/css
    /templates/ja_orisite/themes/user_theme/css
    /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css

This is what I see when i view the source:

<!--><link href="/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template-ie7.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><!-->
    <!--><link href="/templates/ja_orisite/css/template-ie7.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><!-->
    <!--><link href="/templates/ja_orisite/themes/user_theme/css/template-ie7.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><!-->

itaym Friend

Come on guys … I have live site ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  itaym 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum