Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’m was installed simple image gallery pro and i’m using in item. On home item open in iframe and when i open image from gallery, images stays in iframe. If image was larger than iframe iframe cuts image, but i want to image open to top of screen and be centered. Is it possibly?

phong nam Friend

Hi fbsd,

You can add the width and align properties to the image of Image Gallery Pro to make it fit with iframe boundary and centered. But, i still wonder that do you want the image at the top of popup iframe or top of JA Lens page ? And can you put the site’s url here or PM me so that I can take a look at it.

fbsd Friend

I want to show in the gallery iframe as it is currently, but when I click on the image to appear on the top of JA Lens page.

I wont the expanded image appear on the top of JA Lens page.

Here is how it’s looks write now.
    http://s8.postimg.org/9dqsakko5/expandedimage.png

Here is example what i wont
    http://jsfiddle.net/Mottie/p9XuH/

undadou Friend

Hi fbsd, Hi Joomlart team,

In fact, I have exactly the same issue…
    I’d like to use the JA Lens Template, and I like very much the dynamic way it works with iFrame activated, but in that case, I experience the same issue as fbsd…
    I just would like my gallery popup being displayed on the top of the JA Lens page and not in the iFrame.
    But I was wondering if it is not possible to easily replace iFrames by simple div with dynamic content?
    I guess it should be possible with ajax/jquery, isnt’it?
    Thanks a lot in advance,
    David.

phong nam Friend

Hey guys,

You can try to put below css styles into the end of templates/ja_lens/css/template.css file:

/*Display the image popup of Gallery Pro at the top*/
    div.fancybox-wrap.fancybox-desktop.fancybox-type-image.fancybox-opened {
    top: 130px !important;
    }

#fancybox-buttons.top {
    top: 80px !important;
    }

Remember to clear System Cache after saving changes. This will help you to display the popup image of Gallery Pro at the top of page.

However, if the images are cutted by the iframe when their width is bigger the iframe’s width. You can PM me with your valid site’s url, I will check an give you any suggestions then.

@fbsd: Both your site’s ursl in PM and recent reply are invalid that I got the Error 504 Gateway time-out when trying to access it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum