Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Help … all of a sudden I can not read any forum posts except my own, and I can not even read them … its says I have no authority or access … my subscription goes to Feb 2016

I was Ok last week

tp

TomC Moderator

It appears that your JA Extension Club (JAEC) Membership remains active, but that your JA Template Club (JATC) Membership appears to be expired. If you feel this is in error – and if you can provide the confirmation information from your latest JATC renewal – I will make sure the JA Membership Dept sees this a.s.a.p.

timpennington Friend

Well, well … I didn’t get a renewal notice or any type of email telling me I was about to expire.

I tried to renew just now … it says $49 to renewal, but where do I go to get that? I wants to charge me $70.

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 487793 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, well … I didn’t get a renewal notice or any type of email telling me I was about to expire.

I tried to renew just now … it says $49 to renewal, but where do I go to get that? I wants to charge me $70.</blockquote>

I will make sure someone gets back to you on this issue … hold tight

Anonymous Moderator

@timpennington
    Your JATC subscription has just expired so you can still get renewal discount now. Please check your PM, I’ve sent you a coupon.

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 487793 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, well … I didn’t get a renewal notice or any type of email telling me I was about to expire.

I tried to renew just now … it says $49 to renewal, but where do I go to get that? I wants to charge me $70.</blockquote>

Looks like things have been worked out. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum