Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I don’t know what’s up, but I’m not able to show articles.

When I click on an article in home page, I can’t see it.

I also created a menu (“Eventi”) to show articles of a category, but even in this manner I cannot see them.

Thank for the help.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please check your template configuration and make sure component render is here.
    Update: You are using profile without component display.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

1. 2014-11-20_18-21-55
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you using default template style .
    and i found you set a layout that does not contains tha mainbody area .
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/588m44

Please revert the changes that you have done in the /tpls directory
    and any other if you have done for customization in layout .

orsomannaro Friend

<em>@jooservices 454021 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please check your template configuration and make sure component render is here.</blockquote>

<em>@jooservices 454021 wrote:</em><blockquote>You are using profile without component display.</blockquote>

Sorry but, because of my English, I don’t understand both of yours suggestions..

orsomannaro Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 454024 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi you using default template style .
    and i found you set a layout that does not contains tha mainbody area .
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/588m44

Please revert the changes that you have done in the /tpls directory
    and any other if you have done for customization in layout .</blockquote>

I reverted changes in /tpls directory but nothing changed.

I have made all the customizations through the Layout section of Template Manager interface, to adapt the structure to my needs.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am not able to access your site backend . Please PM me your working site details , so i can take a look on your site .

orsomannaro Friend

Thanks but I fixed the problem in another way.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Glad you sort it out . Let us know if you have any issue .
    Regards

orsomannaro Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 454527 wrote:</em><blockquote>Glad you sort it out .</blockquote>

For the true: my problem was not solved (as the thread’s tag says) 🙂
    I used a different workaround to bypass the problem..

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Actually it’s about profile usage. You need to choose right profile.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I used a different workaround to bypass the problem..</blockquote>
    I asked you to share admin details in #6post . after that i have not got details and got your post that you sort it out .
    )
    If you want me to solve your problem please PM me your working site details . and let me know the customization that you have done in layout files . in most cases this problem comes due to wrong customizations in /tpls and /tpls/blocks
    section .
    a
    Update me 🙂

orsomannaro Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 454890 wrote:</em><blockquote>I asked you to share admin details in #6post</blockquote>

I didn’t want to write a negative report, I just wanted to be clear for who will come in this thread 🙂

<em>@pankajsharma 454890 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you want me to solve your problem please PM me your working site details</blockquote>

Joomlart team do a great job and helped me many many times .. so I do not want to waste your time for nothing (I solved the problem in a way that’s better for me).

Excuse my English if sometime I’m not able to explain myself correctly 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orsomannaro 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum