Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Here’s a website I’ve pretty well finished, though the content is mostly a week old and in need of an update, called I’m With The Band – http://www.withtheband.com.au..

I’m With The Band is a music news website based in Newcastle, Australia. We mostly just cover the local scene here in the form of News, Gig Reviews and Photos, as well as keeping a pretty comprehensive Gig Guide.

Bit by bit its building up and we’re gaining respect around the scene.

Still got a little bit of work to do, cleaning up the gallery embed and writing up the About Us, but it’s live and running now..

Cheers for checking it out..

swemmel Friend

Very nice implementation of JA-Quillaja.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

TomC Moderator

I like the site – works well with the Quijilla template.

The only thing I would think about improving would be the top header/logo. To me, it’s just kind of … .plain. For a site such as this, I think you should try for something a bit more visually eye-catching – kind of like the “Clash of the Titans” article in your headlines section (a very nice logo/design).

Overall, nice job !!!

TOM

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Nice works, but I think you should make your logo easier easier to be seen by change opacity of background in logo area.

ErikThorsen Friend

Yup, agree with oceandragon on this. Perhaps even add a faded white background behind the logo ( with transparency ) to make it stand out a bit better.

Other than this the site rocks ( naturally )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum