Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I asked how to change the background colour of content few days ago and TomC help me a lot, thx!!!

but….

my customer wants to have as background of content, sidebar 1 and menu transparent logo of his firm… but I have suddenly problem to put an image there instead of colour….

Can anyone help me???

thanks a lot!

Jan

TomC Moderator

Jan . . . to achieve exactly what you want may take a bit of code manipulation – seeing as you want one transparent background for those three elements. I mean, it would be a bit easier to try to modify for a transparent image background for the content area – but to include the sidebar and menu all in the same package will take a little extra work.

I’m confident in saying that it CAN be done … just going to take some additional creative thought.

vydrous Friend

Hi Tom, ok, let´s forget about background for three elements – I´ll explain to the customer, it´s nonsense…

… but in fact – I´m really wonder, how to do it in the content area… how you got any idea???

THANK YOU!!!

TomC Moderator

Do you have a background image within your site files that you want to use?

If so, please let me know what the file path is …. for example: /templates/ja_biz/images/background.png

vydrous Friend

/templates/ja_biz/images/content_background.jpg

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_biz/css/themes/blue/template.css
    at line 4102, modify as follows:

.t3-content {
    background: url('/templates/ja_biz/images/content_background.jpg');
    padding-bottom: 20px;
    padding-top: 20px;
    }

Is that getting a little closer?

vydrous Friend

this is exactly, what I tried, when you shown me, how to change a background – colour…

so, here in this file – /templates/ja_biz/css/themes/blue/template.css at line 4102 – I changed ´background: #fff´onto ´background: url(‘/templates/ja_biz/images/content_background.jpg´

but unfortunatelly – no change…:-(

TomC Moderator

ugh, this is frustrating . . . not sure why it’s not working – assuming you’ve provided the correct file path and image name. >:(:((

Gonna keep working on it . . . and also invite my fellow Support Team Members (and Dev Team) to chime in as well.

vydrous Friend

ok, thank you very much, sorry for taking your time…

THANKS A LOT!!!

Jan

Adam M Moderator

Hi @vydrous

Please provide your site url so I can take a look first.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum