Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m from Iran.
    I bought the Fixel template from joomi.ir
    I dont know if they have any connections with you (designer of this template) or not.
    since they dont know anything about designing & they just sell these templates, I decided to ask this directly from you.
    When I post stuff using the “Image” Content Type, in order to see the written content about that image, we have to click on the title again.
    I want people to see the “full content” by just clicking on the image shown on homepage.
    Thank you.
    Kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@134arsham 470228 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I’m from Iran.
    I bought the Fixel template from joomi.ir
    I dont know if they have any connections with you (designer of this template) or not.
    since they dont know anything about designing & they just sell these templates, I decided to ask this directly from you.
    When I post stuff using the “Image” Content Type, in order to see the written content about that image, we have to click on the title again.
    I want people to see the “full content” by just clicking on the image shown on homepage.
    Thank you.
    Kind regards</blockquote>

Hi
    Before Providing support can you share your Paid Membership details with me ,
    at present with current profile there is no JATC OR Dev. membership is Active on your profile .

134arsham Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 470384 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Before Providing support can you share your Paid Membership details with me ,
    at present with current profile there is no JATC OR Dev. membership is Active on your profile .</blockquote>

Hi
    thanks for the reply.
    as I said before, im from Iran and unfortunately we dont have any credit cards and paypal and such things here and I cant have a Paid Membership.
    this forum is the only place that I thought could help me. I dont know what else to do.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    for the JATC premium template updates and support you need to subscribe for membership .
    JA FIXEL is a Paid template , its not available for free users.

134arsham Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 470390 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    for the JATC premium template updates and support you need to subscribe for membership .
    JA FIXEL is a Paid template , its not available for free users.</blockquote>

so u’re saying even supporting and answering questions are not free?!!!!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@134arsham 470396 wrote:</em><blockquote>so u’re saying even supporting and answering questions are not free?!!!!!</blockquote>
    Yes Template is Paid and not available for Free users .
    As already do no have subscription to download it .
    ou need to subscribe for membership .
    JA FIXEL is a Paid template .
    Policy is same for All Users .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum