Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Tried this with different browsers same result (see screen shot)

If you click on the image/photo a new window pops up but it’s trapped.

Any solutions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Rain..

1. trapped
    TomC Moderator

On it’s face, that looks like a “lightbox” image display function – in which case it looks like it’s displaying just as it should be. Can you, perhaps, provide some additional information as to how you think that particular image should display?

Also, on which page within your site is that particular image (link?)

Rick Bisschop Friend

Hi Tom,

When you click an image on the home page, it will show the image and text and so on.
    When you click again on the image the lightbox will normally show the image in it’s original size.

In this case it doesnt it’s trapped within the frame and it isnt centered vertically and it’s not on top of the page!

Below a screen shot how it should look.

And here how it is now.

Grtx Rick …

1. 02
    2. trapped
    muc3004 Friend

I have the exact same problem (Using Simple Image Gallery PRO).
    But there is another problem: when the width of the pic in the lightbox is wider then the article, then the lightbox (respectively the pic) is cut off at the edges of the article window….

any solutions?

Rick Bisschop Friend

Hi muc3004,

No reply so far!

muc3004 Friend

Thanks raincheck,
    I hope, they will figure this out soon! I’m sure, lots more ppl have this problem.

cheers

muc3004 Friend

Any news?
    Thanks for any help here!

chavan Friend

Hi muc3004

In our concept, there is no lightbox. So for this version, we have removed lightbox.

muc3004 Friend

hmm, maybe it’s just called different, but that doesn’t change the initial problem, which this thread is about.
    The member, who started this thread explained that error quite well at the top, and I have the same problem.

thanks

oyvindss Friend

This must be the JA Popup, I think(?) It works badly inside an expanded item in the gallery, -in fact just like the maker of the thread described.

Since this probably works as badly in all templates, it must be resolved soon, right?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  oyvindss 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum