Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am trying to put an image into the user5 position, below the logo (in place of the newsflash). I have put an image into the “Simple Image Holder” module, and published it into the user5 position.

When the image size is 219×200 (which I understand should be the size looking at the source files), the image is not flushing left. Instead, it is overrunning into the header image and leaving a thin vertical strip at the left. Please see the attached file user5-219×200.jpg.

To not have the overrun into the header image, I reduced the size of the image to 208×200, but I am still left with the thin gap at the left.

What should be the size of the image to fill the user5 position completely. Should I use a module other than “Simple Image Holder”, and if so what module should I use to display the image.

Thanks for the help.

— venkat

1. user5-219x200
    2. user5-208x200
    Anonymous Moderator

Please add following script at the end of file template_css.css:

#ja-newsflash div.moduletable {
    margin-bottom:30px;
    }

When your image does not have the thin gap at the left. And then you have to change the size of the image to your size.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum