Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

which created a new website and I realize that all cogeneration modules image image introduce, no way to modify this or that image added with the text editor Convert in introducion.
    Is that Joooid administered from without have the option Insert Image introducion.gracias

http://onubactual.com/oa/

capys77 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In JA teline v the intro image selected in the article option , also showing in full article page , to remove this kindly apply the suggestion given here .
    Also i suggest you to add images in article via Joomla articles > images and Link’s options.
    Hope it helps

capys77 Friend

the problem is that from mobile applications to manage joomla you dropping down not up image of introduction

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    could u give me a screenshot of the problem that u are getting in Mobile .
    It will help me to understand the problem more closely

capys77 Friend

the problem is Joooid use to manage web. both this app as others do not have the option image intro, can only be inserted into the article, and endonces not appear in the modules teline v

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As u understand you are using an Android app to access Joomla admin panel and facing some issues in image insertion , i suggest you to contact App support team , since its related to Joomla and the application.
    If issue is different it would be helpful if u give screenshot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum