Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I am just downloaded JA Teline II, then installed quick start. Is this template support FireFox 3? Because in Firefox, images in Hot Topic didn’t show up, only text description show up. Other images are ok. But in JoomlArt demo page, using Firefox, I can see these images. Strange?? Could it be the version I downloaded diffrent with demo version?

I tried with IE 7, it looks ok. I don’t know with Opera.

Does anybody with Firefox have same problem with me? How to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sugiarto,

I think this problem is from your firefox. You try to install firefox 3.0 again.

Could you please send us your live URl and if possible, the screenshots so that we could have closer look on the problem.

sugiarto Friend

Hi JA Developer,

I found it !! After I read your comment, I tried again and found the problem. First time I installed quickstart in localhostTeline II. Then changed it into localhostTeline, and it worked well.

About URL, I don’t have web hosting yet:o, still trying to find suitable template for my domain in localhost.

Thanks anyway,
    Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sugiarto 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum