Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi I would like a space in the template to place another image opposite where the logo sits. I hav eincluded an image below to show what I mean.

Appreciate your help

1. Fix-Header
    Sherlock Friend

Hi deanandeva,

You can make a new custom html module, put your new logo there then you place a new module position at that place and assign the created module to it.
    To insert a new module position that place, For example you want to insert a new position name logo1 you could try as following

Open the file of templatesja_ziteblocksheader.php and adding this block of code to it’s bottom

<?php if($this->countModules(‘footnav’)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-logo1″>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”logo1″ />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Now you have a new module position name logo1 to assign your module, to get that new position display opposite the main logo you also need to add some style for the div tag whose class=”ja-logo1″

Hope you got the ideal here.

Dean Howarth Friend

Hi Thanks appreciate your help,

I have done what you suggested and posted to the ne wlogo position but it doesnt show.

When you say add styling, where do you suggest I add this ?, to template.css ?

The Image I want to add there is 300w x 80h, do I need to nominate these dimensions also ?

Appreciate your thoughts and maybe some sample code as a suggestion ?

Thanks

Dean

Sherlock Friend

Hi deanamdeva,

You could try with this code
    [PHP]
    <?php if($this->countModules(‘logo1’)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-logo1″>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]
    And then assign your module to the logo1 position, I Think that would help !

Dean Howarth Friend

Hi and thanks, but where do I put this code ?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@deanandeva 337513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi and thanks, but where do I put this code ?</blockquote>

Putting at the file of templatesja_ziteblocksheader.php

Dean Howarth Friend

Hi I added this to the end of header.php but it still doesnt show?
    http://www.c2chelp.com

Sherlock Friend

<em>@deanandeva 338342 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I added this to the end of header.php but it still doesnt show?
    http://www.c2chelp.com</blockquote>

Hi deanandeva,

you can pm me your FTP info, will need to take a look at the code to detect what was going wrong.

tdb6800 Friend

Did you ever get this solved?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@tdb6800 346772 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you ever get this solved?</blockquote>
    Hi,

Not sure what you meant. Did you want to do a customization like Deanandeva ?
    If that’s the case, did you try out Sherlock Holmes’ suggestions?
    <em>@Sherlock Holmes 336032 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi deanandeva,

You can make a new custom html module, put your new logo there then you place a new module position at that place and assign the created module to it.
    To insert a new module position that place, For example you want to insert a new position name logo1 you could try as following

Open the file of templatesja_ziteblocksheader.php and adding this block of code to it’s bottom

<?php if($this->countModules(‘footnav’)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-logo1″>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Now you have a new module position name logo1 to assign your module, to get that new position display opposite the main logo you also need to add some style for the div tag whose class=”ja-logo1″

Hope you got the ideal here.</blockquote>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum