Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

is there a method to have the image box pop up outside the post (ie: into the main browser window instead of the post)

when i put in an image gallery teh user must scroll down in the browser and then inside the post also to view the gallery. also the post width isnt’ big enough to display the full image so the user doesn’t get to see it all.

hellllp 🙂

the image below demonstrates what happens when the user clicks on the image that’s the post’s featured image (the other problem relates to the image gallery in a post)

if the user clicks on the post title in the article it takes them to the ‘blog’ style and then the image gallery works just fine – but in the main page it’s really hard to navigate to the images.

1. Untitled
    Sherlock Friend

Hi responseit,

Can you share with me url where you have put up Image gallery ? I Would like to take a look at the problem to detect it

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi responseit,

We have decided to remove the second time image preview.
    Of course, the image preview on detail page still work.

Please update your JA Lens template or please give me your ftp access information so I can help you out.

Regards

responseit Friend

worked like a charm. thanks! (now i just wish i could get the simple image gallery pro to do the same thing)

jurgenakkermans Friend

<em>@responseit 321909 wrote:</em><blockquote>is there a method to have the image box pop up outside the post (ie: into the main browser window instead of the post)

when i put in an image gallery teh user must scroll down in the browser and then inside the post also to view the gallery. also the post width isnt’ big enough to display the full image so the user doesn’t get to see it all.

hellllp 🙂

the image below demonstrates what happens when the user clicks on the image that’s the post’s featured image (the other problem relates to the image gallery in a post)

if the user clicks on the post title in the article it takes them to the ‘blog’ style and then the image gallery works just fine – but in the main page it’s really hard to navigate to the images.

</blockquote>

I have the exact same problem with Simple Image Gallery Pro… Any solution?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jurgenakkermans,

As I said above, the image popup view (in JA Lens popup) have disabled.
    It was not a real solution. But at least we can make the page much better.
    We can redirect the page to detail page when user click on image as the same as click on the title link for you.

Please provide ftp information so I can help.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum