Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve use the quick start for a clean install of ja-Obelisk, however, i can’t figure out how to have same height and same width for images on the movies page, since many people are going to be adding articles ans movies i don’t want them to have to worry about resising the images using a software, how can i have fixed height and width for items of a k2 category.

Thank you.

see HERE

Ninja Lead Moderator

On this case, you need to change Image put into K2 items. All images should have width and height: 240px X 360px before you input them into k2 items.

diofou Friend

That would still mean that i or the people adding article would have to modify the picture before, thats what i wanted to avoid, but i can see that the module content slider automatically resize the images so they’re the same size, anyway i can display that module where the content is and still go to movie page i i click on a movie? so when the article is open, the module disappears.
    thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with this solution:

+ Download and extract my attached file

+ Copy & paste it into templates/ja_obelisk/js/script.js

+ Remember back-up old file before changing

1. script.zip
    diofou Friend

Hello, unfortunately, the script didn’t help, again here’s the page with more items. it’s really ugly the way it is right now, any other possible solution, i trying to have the same effect as in the content slider module on the home page

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just checked your site and it seems that the problem is gone.

You can try to clear cache of browser and check it again.

If you still face the problem on your site, please send me the screenshot and tell me browser you’re using to test on your site

By the way, pls check and PM me site credentials as I couldn’t log into your site with the one included in this thread.

1. fix_problem
    diofou Friend

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, but maybe i did not explain myself well, what i meant was that i want the images to be the same height in the k2 items display like for the content slider module on the home page (See Attachment).

I’m PMing you my credentials.

Regards.

1. content-slider
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have received your PM. Hope my clarification below would help:

1) The homepage on your site uses JA Contentslider module which allows all images to be resized.
    2) Films page works with k2’s default, all images are not resized and loaded from K2 image.

That’s reason why homepage and Films page are different and your request won’t be possible on Films page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum