Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was testing this out to see if the JA NEWS had less bugs then in JA TELINE II.One difference is that the when viewing the ARTICLES from a Category in BLOG option the image are shown as the orginal and it overlaps the READ MORE button?

In JA TELINE II i know it it used the resized image and settings i had in the module which was 100x100px

also the READ MORE is covered up by the image as you can see..

please help with a fix.

1. bad-list
    subfighter Friend

subfighter Friend

images should be 100x100px in the blog list.

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

subfighter Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 81953 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful</blockquote>

i have a screentshot above and you can see the little RED showing behind the image is the READ MORE link… as i have RUTILE site locally and not live

Look at how the BLOG NEWS is displayed in RUTILE in the screenshot above.. and look at the same version JA NEWS 1.31 in JA TELINE II as it displays it correctly from this link

JA TELINE II example of BLOG NEWS

as the RUTILE does not seem to call the jazin plug as it does not use the css below that is used is JA TELINE II for BLOG display and article

.jazin-content img {ja.news.css (line 111)
    padding:5px 10px 0 0;
    }

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    in Teline 2, JA overwrite html of com_content in templates/ja_teline_ii/html/com_content folder
    When view blog section or blog category, images get from resized folder

In Rutile, image get from original

Menalto Friend

To me it looks like a bug in the first picture, that the image covers the read more button. Or it can be something in your html that is wrong.

subfighter Friend

<em>@Menalto 83396 wrote:</em><blockquote>To me it looks like a bug in the first picture, that the image covers the read more button. Or it can be something in your html that is wrong.</blockquote>

yeah its a bug because i use the exact same information and Transfer to the DATBASE locally for testing and on TELINE II it works and on RUTILE the image COVERS up the READ MORE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  subfighter 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum