Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m still working on my site, and upload image.
    Please advice me of what I did wrong, why my images didn’t come out at front-end ( see my enclosed screenshot). My question in blue inside my screenshot.
    I did upload image into Media Manager/demo/gallery/gl-1.jpg….
    I did upload image into each item

Highly appreciate your assistance.
    Thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2013-02-28-at-11.30.14-PM-copy
    Ninja Lead Moderator

The images used in the demo sites are stock images for demo purpose only not for redistribution. So that those images are be replaced by image place holder in the quickstart package.

+ With right

You can put image on this path

<blockquote>images/demo/gallery/</blockquote>

+ With item k2 image.

You need to open items of K2 component and change image in each item

1. image_k2_items
    anitamtan Friend

I did replace with my image from edit/item. I even tried upload image from Media manager into image/demo/gallery, it did not come out from front end. My second question was also the image didn’t show on the right box (video/photo), but if I click on it, the image would pop out. I signed out, clear browser, sign back in, still the same problem.
    Thanks for your time to reply to my question, but it’s still mystery!:((

Ninja Lead Moderator

I can help you on this, please upload images on your site and pm me path of image, url and admin access on your site, I shall help you out.

anitamtan Friend

Thank for your offer to help. I didn’t have enough patient after 3 days post, I submit the ticket, one of technician staff helps me to figure out. We are still working on it. Thans so much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitamtan 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum