Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA-Content Slide module on my site, and it appears that the images don’t resize.

The first slide does, but the ones that follow break the formatting altogether, overlapping each other completely.

I have the module set to its defaults and have changes the sizes, with no luck.

Should the module resize every image? What can I do to make that work?

1. slidererror
    BigSky Friend

Hello? Any chance someone from JA can look in this forum?

juels Friend

I have excact same problem. Some photo’s does noty resize and I have no idea how to solve this problem.

thewebguy Friend

have you made a folder in your root/ images called resized and chmodded it to 777? also set the image resize in the config of the module? might help?…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear

If you would like all images to be resized, images must to put inside the “images” folder. pls try to check again

if the problem still happen, pls open the file modules/mod_ja_contentslider/helper.php and find codes:
    [PHP]if( $thumbnailMode != ‘none’ && $jaimage->sourceExited($image) ) {[/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP]
    $image = str_replace ( JURI::base (), ”, $image );
    if( $thumbnailMode != ‘none’ && $jaimage->sourceExited($image) ) {
    [/PHP]

Good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum