Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have two questions that I hope someone can help to answer them. I am using youtube video on the website. I wonder how can I have the image from the video (screenshot) to post on the website? Would I have to do this manually for each video? Is there a specific size of screenshot ?

The another question is about the “Video Page”. How can I change it like as to “Video” ? I tried to find it but could not find it.

Thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2013-10-20-at-2.32.54-PM
    pb36 Friend

To change the Video Page name :

Menus –> Main Menu –> Videos –> Advanced Options –> Page Display Options –> Then, change the field Page Heading with the name you want

About the videos thumbnails, the answer would interest me too

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi,

Video thumbnails are pull from video origin automatically (JA Magz support youtube and vimeo only). You do not have to enter take screenshot by yourself.

But, if you do not like the default thumbnail, you can also upload thumbnail image to Intro image field.

Regards

hariorama Friend

i do it manually in the joomla article setup for equal layout without the black frames. only first picture 640px x 360px and in the modul setting tab layout.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hariorama 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum