Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi there.

Is it possible to add more then 4 images in second image line?
    I have tried to copy code but all I get is empty space instead.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The total size of the grid is 12in Bootstrap . When u are using 4 team members , you are using col-md-3 col-sm-6
    Col-md-3 Its 4 times total is 12 . In case u need more items there u need to reduce the col-md-3 to col-md-2 . with this size of container decsrese and u can use 6 team members with col-md-2 (col-md-2 X 6 =total 12 ) .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The total size of the grid is 12in Bootstrap . When u are using 4 team members , you are using col-md-3 col-sm-6
    Col-md-3 Its 4 times total is 12 . In case u need more items there u need to reduce the col-md-3 to col-md-2 . with this size of container decsrese and u can use 6 team members with col-md-2 (col-md-2 X 6 =total 12 ) .

juhuhu Friend

Yes, but I have 12 team members and I tried to put them in three lines and that didn`t work.
    How to do that?

juhuhu Friend

Yes, but I have 12 team members and I tried to put them in three lines and that didn`t work.
    How to do that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If u have 12 team members You can show them as in demo here 4 team members in one row .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If u have 12 team members You can show them as in demo here 4 team members in one row .

juhuhu Friend

I`ve done that first but didn`t work. Second and third line do not show and I don`t know why.

juhuhu Friend

I`ve done that first but didn`t work. Second and third line do not show and I don`t know why.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your site url here , where u added the team page content . i checked site but did not found the page where i can see this problem.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your site url here , where u added the team page content . i checked site but did not found the page where i can see this problem.

juhuhu Friend
    juhuhu Friend

Here it is :

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its due to long description of team members .Add this code in custom.css to fix it

/templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css (create it if does not exist )

@media screen and (min-width:768px){.about-us .member .thumbnail{margin-bottom:0;min-height: 460px;}}

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its due to long description of team members .Add this code in custom.css to fix it

/templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css (create it if does not exist )

@media screen and (min-width:768px){.about-us .member .thumbnail{margin-bottom:0;min-height: 460px;}}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juhuhu 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum