Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I am having a problem with the footer at the bottom of my website – http://www.crowsonthewire.co

The images are four rectangular or square images. They are centred in Joomla using the JCE editor and are a custom html.

The thing is once I have it onscreen it is noticeably place to the left hand side of the screen – but it looks good when viewed on a smaller tablet or phone.

Do any of you guys know what the best way is to position the footer images at the bottom for both pc and mobile layout whilst right in the centre of the screen?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

shawhir Friend

Ok I just had to resize them out amongst each other and it did the job. I am still curious if there wqould be any way to fix this though. I’ve another question I’ll post up elsewhere.

TomC Moderator

I think the way you have it now is good – proportionally – for your site . . . . NICE WORK !!!

shawhir Friend

Aye it looks the part – creative thinking eh? 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shawhir 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum