Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Yes I made the fix, Nothing went wrong. you added a single line css. I replaced it with mine.

brucect Friend

Thank you both.
    Don’t worry I dont get confused. I checked at the site this custom code works well so I will go on and use JA Appolio template for this project.
    So far all my issues solved.

Thanks again.

Regards,

brucect Friend

Sorry to bother you. besides of the cons I take your advice and decided to use default Joomla images in this project. now images in featured (default home page) not resized to column size. is it related custom.css file we created? it seems like in blog option resized to column order well.(holidays button)
    well 3 column blog smaller intro image has not be same size height (probably aspect ratio conversion of the process because test intro image is smaller )
    only test article has a small image at intro. other test articles I have used full size image for intro and full article image.

Thank you for your help

1. screenshot-new-adelphiatours-com-2014-11-21-12-25-59
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    add this css code in your custom.css

.blog-featured img {
    width: 100%!important;
    }

Clear cache and check .
    Let me know if it helps

brucect Friend

Sorry to get back late but I did not get email from support forum about your reply.
    This did not work. Any idea?

Thanks for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes notifications are working fine .
    is that above solution given by me is working ?

brucect Friend

No it is not working.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you have not added the code in custom.css that i gave . this is reason its not working .
    i added

.blog-featured img {
    width: 100%!important;
    }

in custom.css file . now you can see images working fine .
    >>> http://prntscr.com/5a8sju

brucect Friend

Thank you for your help .I think by mistake I did another site I was managing. that s why I did not see the code working.

Thank you again.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brucect 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum