Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When i place an image on a new and this new is published on front page, i get a problem.
    The image appears as a thumbnail (this is correct) but it creates as 2 columns, on the left the image, then a lot of margin and then on right the new, so the appearance is horrible. (see image)

I tried to solve but i did not find the solution, can you give me an advice ??

Thanks in advance,

Albert

1. bnc-b_new5
    uniquebiz Friend

amoreno;182284Hi,

When i place an image on a new and this new is published on front page, i get a problem.
    The image appears as a thumbnail (this is correct) but it creates as 2 columns, on the left the image, then a lot of margin and then on right the new, so the appearance is horrible. (see image)

I tried to solve but i did not find the solution, can you give me an advice ??

Thanks in advance,

Albert

Hi there Albert
    I’m sorry but your screenshot is very small and hard to see, can you post the url of your site, it’s easier for us to diagnose that way
    Blessings Shannon

amoreno Friend
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amoreno 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum