Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello

For some reason row 3 of images on the front pages gets dissorted and blurry. It does not matter what images I use, they look fine on row 1 and 2 but always blurry on row 3. If I click on the image and open the item, the image looks fine. Very strange.

I have tried with different browsers with the same results.

Any suggestions?

http://www.urbanchic.dk

1. Skärmavbild-2012-07-15-kl.-17.55.12
    chrisrex Friend

Same issue on iPad, and it always seems to affect the last four products on the front page.

chrisrex Friend

Any suggestions here? Is it a bug in the template? Does any others experience the same issue?

Any help is much appriciated.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@chrisrex 330091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

For some reason row 3 of images on the front pages gets dissorted and blurry. It does not matter what images I use, they look fine on row 1 and 2 but always blurry on row 3. If I click on the image and open the item, the image looks fine. Very strange.

I have tried with different browsers with the same results.

Any suggestions?

http://www.urbanchic.dk

</blockquote>
    Hello chrisrex,

Your last row contains extremely small images, so they’ll be blurred when they’re zoomed in. Please set these images size bigger like 2 rows above to fix this problem.

Regards.

chrisrex Friend

Thanks for the reply! I wish it was this simple, but it is not the image size that cause this issue. To demonstrate I have unpublished the last 4 images (the once that were blure before). As you can see there are now 4 new images that are blur, but these images did display correctly before. If I take one of the blur product and put those on the top row for example the images are shown correctly.

If you click on the thumb image you will also see that the large image on the k2 item is correct. This is the same image as the small version on the front page.

Can you please look at this again, and let me know if you require any further information or access to the site.

Thanks!

Stork11 Friend

Hello chrisrex,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

chrisrex Friend

Hello,

Just wanted to follow-up to see if you have had a minute to look at this issue?

Thanks for your support.

Stork11 Friend

Hello chrisrex,

I found that you set wrong size for your K2 images. In your main menu (Products menu item), open “Basic Options” tab, then you can see 4 options for image size:

• Image size for leading items
    • Image size for primary items
    • Image size for secondary items
    • Image size for link items

You set “secondary items” size was “Small” and “link items” was “XSmall”. That’s why images on front-end were small. And they were blur as they were zoomed in.

Regards.

chrisrex Friend

Magic!

You are the best!

Thanks a lot.

Jorge Perez Friend

I had the same problem… that fixed it… Thanks!!!

<em>@Stork11 331934 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello chrisrex,

I found that you set wrong size for your K2 images. In your main menu (Products menu item), open “Basic Options” tab, then you can see 4 options for image size:

• Image size for leading items
    • Image size for primary items
    • Image size for secondary items
    • Image size for link items

You set “secondary items” size was “Small” and “link items” was “XSmall”. That’s why images on front-end were small. And they were blur as they were zoomed in.

Regards.</blockquote>

kubii Friend

Same here, thx!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kubii 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum