Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i mistake and remov images side of shop info,how can set images side of shop info
    i sent image of my site and image of your demo site

1. shop-info
    2. shop-info2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

They are Font Awesome icons added via < i> tag, here is full code of that module in our demo site, you can add into your site:

<ul class="info-list">
      <li><i class="fa fa-map-marker" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><b>Address:</b><p>2411 Any Street. Any Town. United Kingdom.</p></span></li>
      <li><i class="fa fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><b>Mail to:</b><a href="mailto:support@yourstore.com">support@yourstore.com</a></span></li>
      <li><i class="fa fa-phone" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><b>Phone:</b><p>+123 456 7890</p></span></li>
       <li><i class="fa fa-fax" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><b>Fax:</b><p>+123 456 7890</p></span></li>
    </ul>

Remember that if you’re using a Joomla editor, pls try to disable it via Global Configuration first as when saving the module, it often strips out some HTML tags.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum