Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Re: This Site [click]

If you select Florist & Gift Shop from the main menu, the categories are listed. Why is the plant category image smaller than the images for Florals and Gift baskets, please? I have them sized the same. Referring to the vm_fp position.

Also, I’d like to list numerous additional categories but do not wish the images to display there. I have disabled one category because the name as a link appeared. No room for the image.

Can this be solved? If so, how? Hope I made sense.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Ms GeoVi

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

GeoVi;137846Re: This Site [click]

If you select Florist & Gift Shop from the main menu, the categories are listed. Why is the plant category image smaller than the images for Florals and Gift baskets, please? I have them sized the same.

I have fixed that. I removed the auto generated thumbnail from the category edit, downloaded your full Plant category image, made a smaller size 15ox191 px and uploaded the same.

lets see about your remaining question.

arvind

GeoVi Friend

Arvind, I hit the jackpot today with your assistance! Thank you for the explanation, too. I can understand and as a Super Moderator, you know this could help others, too. That’s great!

Forever grateful,
    Ms GeoVi

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

GeoVi;137858Arvind, I hit the jackpot today with your assistance! Thank you for the explanation, too. I can understand and as a Super Moderator, you know this could help others, too. That’s great!

Forever grateful,
    Ms GeoVi

<blockquote>
    Also, I’d like to list numerous additional categories but do not wish the images to display there. I have disabled one category because the name as a link appeared. No room for the image.

Can this be solved? If so, how? Hope I made sense.</blockquote>

I am not sure if this is possible, as per my knowledge, the “category browse” does not provide such flexibility. May be you can try using category listing module in the left / right side?

Well, I could get sufficient time today to be of much assistance. Lately been quite busy due to transfer and increased load of duties at new place.

Regards & Peace,

Arvind

GeoVi Friend

Ok, I will use that suggestion. In VM’s forum, I read that you could have virtually infinite categories but I see the difference is with “browsing” the categories. I just made the connection. I’ll use a module and place in right/left module position.

My good fortune to have your help.

Peace and best wishes to you, Arvind.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GeoVi 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum