Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I noticed that images have not the same verical size in the icons:

This is in your demo: http://ja-magz-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

Is it possible to have the same verical size and to center the image on the small icon center.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The size of images is automatically resized According to the container size .
    It depends on the original image size , Here the original images size is different so its look like this : http://prntscr.com/8vd75z
    You can set a max height but in this way images will not resized correctly and break aspect ratio .

Aratype Friend

I am sorry to hear that!

In a magazine you can not leave these sizes arbitrary and with manual re-size!

I believe development should find a more elegant and professional solution to this.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is not problem . You can use same size of images , in responsive templates , images are resized with respect to container width and their aspect ratio .

Aratype Friend

No, I do not agree with you, this is a problem because you have to cut each image in the same size!

I a magazine template you put any image and it should be resized to the same designed dimension in order to have layout’s harmony.

I tbelieve that you should add this feature to the template as it is a clear lack of quality.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The only thing u can do either use same size of images or define a min-height for images .
    Images are 100% width and auto height so it can adjust in all size devices .
    You can add min-height code in custom.css

@media (min-width:992px){.leading-sidebar .item-image img{min-height:80px}}

Change height value as per you needs .
    I hope u understand the responsive behavior used in templates .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum