Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

After run the quickstart package, the template seem correctly installed, but the images of the slideshow doesnt appear. Instead the image, there is a red cross…
    The images are in the server, and if you see the source code, the path seem correct…

Sorry for my english,

María

1. Images-slideshow-error
    chavan Friend

Please provide us the site Url.

coremain Friend

Sorry, but the page is in a developer server… Could I send more information?

chavan Friend

Since this is a css issue without checking it live. I can’t suggest you.

coremain Friend

Hello again. I´ve tried to install another template and I have the same problem with the slideshow too… I attach an image.

Because I´ve seen your message and the problem is important, I´ve been speaking with my boss and tomorrow I´ll have an available system to be accesed from outside. I hope you can help me with some idea.

Thanks,

María

1. error-slideshow
    chavan Friend

I hope it is a folder permissions issue. make the images directory and the inner sub directory permission to 755

Try 755, if this did not work apply 777 permission.

coremain Friend

The permission are 777… in the images folder and sub-folders
    I have a public IP now: 213.60.247.31

Thanks,

María

coremain Friend

Hello, any idea for this problem?
    I´m stopped at this point… Any solution will be wellcome 🙂

Does the server must have flash installed?

Thanks,

María

chavan Friend

Please provide me the admin details in PM.

I hope the image url is not provided in the module

chavan Friend

Cropping function not working. for now i have made it work by selecting Thumbnail Mode= Using Image Source in Advanced Parameters Tab in the JA Slideshow2 module. http://213.60.247.31/

Please check do have the gd function enabled in your php configuration

To check this you need create info.php
    Add the following code in this file

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

upload it to server and run it. you will see the php configuration.

check for GD Function on that.

coremain Friend

GD Function is enabled in PHP COnfiguration… I sent you a MP with the configuration.

chavan Friend

yes Gd function is enabled, Use the Thumbnail mode as Using Image Source in ADDVANCED SETTINGS of the Jaslidehow2 module

Thumbnail mode = Using Image Source

coremain Friend

Hello again Chavan,

I have a new error when I try to change Thumbnail Mode in another example installation. You can see it in the image.
    I think the problem are the permissions, the comment of your first response… What is the ideal configuration (user and permissions) for the directories installed by Joomla?

Thanks,

María

chavan Friend

All the sub directries of in the images folder should be with 777 permission.

http://213.60.247.31/images/

coremain Friend

Thanks Chavan, with permission 777 for this folder, the slideshow images appear well (I had to do somethig wrong in my first installation…)
    The error in the next image, I think it is related with permissions too. If I do a chmod 777 for all the site, this error doesn´t appear, but is dangerous. To avoid this error, do you know what folder is involved and what permissions I have to assign???

I think that this is my last error…. All the site with the 2 templates are perfect

Thanks a lot,

María

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coremain 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum