Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m new to Joomlart, hope you guys can help me.

I’m using joomla 1.5.3 with Corona template.

Basically, when i insert images through the editor with horizontal and vertical spaces, these spaces dont show up so the text is aligned squeezed right next to the image. Is there anything i can do to fix this issue?

I have attached a sample image for assistance.

Many Thanks.

1. Picture-16
    questbg Friend

Hi greendome. I was having the same problem (although I’m using teline II template).

I found the ‘easy’ fix was to make the spaces to 18 pixels!! This seems to work, but other spaces don’t.

Please open the artcle and change the image pararms to 18 pixels and let me know if this works.

greendome Friend

Hi questbg,

Thank you for your reply.

I have noticed that all params settings work fine in IE7 but not in FF. I did try 18 pixels but again it didnt work in FF.

Anything else i can try?

Thank you in advance

greendome.

questbg Friend

Are you inserting pic first in article, or text first pic later?

Works best for me if I finish text and then insert the pic last (and modify to 18 pixels), this seems the ‘surest’ way of getting things to work!

greendome Friend

questbg,

I have tried both methods, with and without 18px but no luck :confused: Again works fine IE7 but not in FF.

Should there be some kind of code in the css file that should take care of this issue or not ?

Thanks you again.

questbg Friend

Can you post a URL to the site, so I can try in Firefox, Safaria and IE.

Thanks

greendome Friend

I only become a member on Joomlart this week (Monday i think) so i’m still learning how to use joomlart templates and my site is still on the local server. I really appreciate your help, i thought there might be a quick fix for this issue.

Is there anything i can do to test it from my end?

Thanks.

questbg Friend

I think it would be a great help if you could publish the site (possibly into a subdomain) so that I (and the moderators here) could take a look in different browsers!

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    DO you have any successful ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    DO you have any successful ?

greendome Friend

Not yet, i am unable to make the site live as the server it needs to go is not quite ready :(( Thats what my techie tells me>:(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greendome 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum