Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear team,

I have to upadte one of my sites to Joomla 3.0 but I am not sure what template to use. For instance, I like JAUniversity but it hasn´t got a kunena responsive template or a EasyBlog template. The music template has a very nice EasyBlog template but I need a more serious theme like JAUniversity.

Please, can you consider to improve this template with third party components o create a new template in the future with EasyBlog and Kunena?

Best regards.

tfosnom Friend

look at offerings at other template clubs also don’t limit yourself just to JA, Themeforest has a lot of very visually appealing templates avail as one off purchases, benefit is great support and none of the copyright notice must be kept or pay extra to remove stuff. As well as the JA SEO ploys in the quickstart to help them rank at your expense stuff 🙂

This one is very well done, http://demo.arrowthemes.com/?theme=vantage I have several of his works and am very happy with them.

gavind Friend

That looks nice. But how much does that cost?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

If there are more people interested in this improvement, we will consider to implement it.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum