Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there

There are many aspects affecting a joomla website speed, not only modules publication

You can start to test it HERE

If you want to improve your website speed you can follow a joomlart guide published HERE

Regards

www1971 Friend

After successfully installation (quick install) the website has a very slow loading time by default. I havent published any of my own articles and its already kinda slow (10 seconds) I did some adjustment as described but there are still some errors in the testresults which I dont know how to handle or how to fix. It isnt my (ssd) webhost because other templates are much faster than the default teline v install. What to do?

pavit Moderator

What to do?

You can hire a developer and forward to him this job , as i said above there are many aspect involved in this and you should debug everything over your host, and solve each problem one at once.

I cannot do more than suggest instruments and guides to apply changes needed.

www1971 Friend

When I bought this template I expected it to work properly. Okay; I`m not an expert but still…thanks for your answer.

pavit Moderator

When I bought this template I expected it to work properly.

I can show you a lot of TelineV templates based websites with an excellent load rate score , again this is not a single installation resolution, each website should be improved starting to analyze each aspect of it . not all of them are the same.

www1971 Friend

Meanwhile I did a reinstall in a new database and managed the settings as described in the topic(s) as mentioned in your post. The loading time is a bit better now. I will see what I can do. I also read most of the forum topics and I think they will be helpfull. Like you said; one step at the time but I`m always getting a bit nervous to change the (deeper) settings. Thanks for your reply.

sftechbeat Friend

Just enable Caching, that’s the only important thing to increase load speed.

The page page load speed mostly comes from the file preparing to generate a single apge.

You can find the extension called jotcache.

www1971 Friend

I unpublished the ja weather module and the loading time is now 3 seconds. Big improvement. I have read this solution in another topic and it was very helpful for me so it could be very helpful for other users.

My problem is solved now

Kind regards Will

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  www1971 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Improving Load Speed – removing modules’ is closed to new replies.