Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to use the JACM Magazine – Related Articles : style-1 to display related articles in the sidebar. However, when I do, it doesn’t display related articles. It displays the same articles no matter the page. It also displays unpublished articles. The images also display incorrectly. How do I fix?

Thanks!
    Devin

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check the problem ?

tremololabs Friend

Hi Adam,

I only have it on my localhost at the moment. Soon as I upload it to server, will let you know.

Thanks!

tremololabs Friend

@adam M sent you a pm

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

Could you please let me know which page / article where I can check it ? I visited your site but didn’t see any problem there.

tremololabs Friend

Hi Adam,

Sure. Just about any of the articles has the module. Here’s an example.

Thanks again!

<em>@Adam M 475251 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @tremololabs,

Could you please let me know which page / article where I can check it ? I visited your site but didn’t see any problem there.</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

Thanks for the info. I checked this matter and look like it’s a bug and I raised an issue so development team can fix it, you can see the status here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

Thanks for the info. I checked this matter and look like it’s a bug and I raised an issue so development team can fix it, you can see the status here.

tremololabs Friend

I see that the development team resolved the issue, but are we ever going to see a new release of the module so I can actually use the fixed code?

<em>@Adam M 475641 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @tremololabs,

Thanks for the info. I checked this matter and look like it’s a bug and I raised an issue so development team can fix it, you can see the status here.</blockquote>

tremololabs Friend

I see that the development team resolved the issue, but are we ever going to see a new release of the module so I can actually use the fixed code?

Thanks for the info. I checked this matter and look like it’s a bug and I raised an issue so development team can fix it, you can see the status here.</blockquote>

tremololabs Friend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

If the issue has been solved, it will be included in next version asap (or maybe it has been released). You can check to see if there’s new update via JA Extensions Manager component.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

If the issue has been solved, it will be included in next version asap (or maybe it has been released). You can check to see if there’s new update via JA Extensions Manager component.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tremololabs,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum