Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to add the Youtube icon inside ico-social. The same graphic works and there is already a ico-youtube included in the template CSS.

But, the youtube icon doesn’t aling as the other icons, how can i do it? I want the Youtube icon next to the twitter icon. What variable must be changed?

Under J1.6. Site is still under construction.

Thanks

1. 4e58f8e2
    Phill Moderator

Please could you give me a link to your site so I can see the css pertaining to your problem? Please also make sure that css optimzation is set to “No” in the template manager so we can tell you exactly what css file and line requires editing.

Also please be aware that the J1.7 version of the template is available and you should update your Joomla install, template and extensions to that first.

myuption Friend

OK, set the site to be partially online.

HERE

Thanks

Phill Moderator

It is simply happening because there is not quite enough room to fit the four icons so the fourth is being pushed to the line below. The simplest fix is to slightly reduce the spacing between the icons. Find templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css line 791 and change the 10px as per below to 9px

#ja-botsl .moduletable_connectus .listIcon a {
    margin: 0 10px 0 0;
    text-decoration: none;

}

myuption Friend

Thanks, certainly, that fixed it. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  myuption 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum