Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi:

Greetings from London,

Site address: http://www.test.edentity.co.uk

I developed this site on a local machine, using the Edenite templatee, and all appeared to work well, Then I migrated the site to a server (using Joomlapack) and I find that (i) the first page displays properly; but that (ii) any susbequent pages selected from the menu display as raw text, without any CSS formatting.

On inspecting the source code, it would seem that the path to the CSS files has been changed by the insertion of a superfluous “index.php”,

I am still baffled by this, after several hours of trying to spot the problem. Can you please point out waht might be wrong ?

Regards,

John Harrison

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jdch,

I have tried to check your issue on local but could not find this issue.

Please try to check again that following script already exist in file templates/ja_edenite/index.php

[PHP]<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->baseurl(); ?>templates/system/css/system.css” type=”text/css” />
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->baseurl(); ?>templates/system/css/general.css” type=”text/css” />
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/editor.css” type=”text/css” />
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/template.css” type=”text/css” />
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/typo.css” type=”text/css” />[/PHP]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum