Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The intro text in my Wall articles display the Publish date correctly, but when I click through to the full text article, it’s wrong, as you can see here.

This is happening with most articles (FB, Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter), and the date is always the same: “Published: 29 November -0001”

It isn’t happening with Feedgator articles, so I think the problem is with JA Wall.

Any solution?

chgeorge Friend

Same problem with me….

jkriordan Friend

This looks like a Wall bug. I can’t go live until it’s fixed, please, Joomlart!!>:(

I installed Joomla 2.5.6 and the Wall template, not the quickstart.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jkriordan,

Could you please provide ftp/admin access information so I can take a look on your site?

I see that on your site it is ‘Published’ but on our demo it should be ‘Created’ and I does not see the problem in our demo. Have you made change to any our template file?
    It may from and out date version. Please let me check it.

Regards

jkriordan Friend

I made the changed to Created Show, and Publish Hide. That’s works, thanks! Problem solved, although I hope you can get Published working correctly.

jkriordan Friend

Problem solved, see above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jkriordan 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum