Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello guys

On Ja Zite, the absolute position, uses about 980 of width, I placed some art wich is about 1235 wide in the absolute position.

how can I set the absolute position to use all the template available width, as masshead and slideshow positions? s

also, for the position “user3” I will need to do the same.

here is a pic of what I need to do.

Please! someone help me!

thanks!

rgds

1. absolute-position-wider-ja-zite.fw_
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi rcerrato,

May I know how would you want to use this absolute position? Please post your site url here and set Compress CSS in Template manager to No. If you wanna add a module there, you can add module class suffix and style for it.

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Thanks Saguaros.
    here is the url Site

you will notice I have placed an image bacground on top_menu position, since I needed to come up with something to place a block with the backgroung you will see, and place the company logo into something.

but having the abilty to set the absolute position full width, would have being more nice..

please have a look, and if you can, please let me know, how can I set the absolute position with the full width as the slideshow or masshead positions.

best regards!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi rcerrato,

Seems that your site is in offline mode, PM me an admin account so that I can check for you.

This thread was missed to be replied and apologies for the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum