Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have reduced the width of the left and right module positions, but now there is a larger space in between the left/right positions and the main content area than I want. I have gone over and over the css rules and I cannot figure out how to increase the size of the content area to where there is an (approximately) 10px space in between the left/right module positions and the main content area.

For live example of what I’m talking about –> http://www.musicians-marketplace.com/rutile

Any help ???

:((

TomC Moderator

Anyone ???

Anyone ???

Bueller ???

Bueller ???

theprofessor Friend

Interesting. I did the same on a JA Opal template and all i had to do was adjust the width % in template.css (ja-mainbody)

I tried it on yours, but ja-mainbody appears to include the modules to the left, so it doesn’t work.

TomC Moderator

theprofessor;130566Interesting. I did the same on a JA Opal template and all i had to do was adjust the width % in template.css (ja-mainbody)

I tried it on yours, but ja-mainbody appears to include the modules to the left, so it doesn’t work.

Exactly . . . Why on earth would the developers not allow for this kind of modification.
    It’s like it’s locked in or something.

nguyenhuu quang Friend

need to edite resize images functions of Ja_news.

nefar Friend

You ever figure it out? I’ve been looking into making it wider myself. It’s just small enough that makes news articles look to tight together.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum