Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a customer who i created a demo for using JA Lens, and who asked if i could add various types of line-art to the template (sides). Additionally they asked about changing the typeface. How would i be able to accomodate these requests as well as any further requests like them?? thanks 🙂

TomC Moderator

Most customizations like those you mention above can be/are accomplished thru modification of the relative CSS files.

In order to provide more specific assistance for you, however, it would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on … set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings … and then identify the specific items you are looking to modify/customize.

iwadeaz Friend

Thanks Tom, ‘really appreciate it. This site is for a fine-artist who wants her site to reflect her art, and i was asked about this type of customization. Help is appreciated 🙂

Currently still in a basic state: http://ileibowi.u149.websitesource.net/mb/

Upon my continued efforts I’ll be seeking answers. Thanks Tom, looking forward to success with Joomlart.

TomC Moderator

How are things coming along? Do you have any specific modification issues you need assistance with?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum