Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I want to some suggestion which is improtant for many users.

1) The problem is “jbuploads” folder size always increasing when aded new file CV or image. So the system must delete previous files when user deleted or new file added or profile picture renewed. Othewise folder size always increasing because of old attached files.

2) And there isnt any restriction for profile picture witdh and height as employer and job seeker at general settings. I should be i think. And also it should be used every template such as default, inline, light…

Thanks

Vinh CV Friend

Hi kutu,

1. In the first problem, thanks for your suggestion, we will check and update in the feature release.
    2. You can set the default width, height for profile/resume image in Form customization => Edit image/photo filed => Set default with and height. When user upload an image, the system will auto resize with default with and height as your setting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum