Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a web that worked correctly om Joomla 1.5.5 Stable. I use JA Helio in it and it worked Ok too in all browsers. But few days ago index.php got a look in IE 7 like it cannot find css file or something like that. All other pages look correct but the homepage looks ugly. Any idea what might be wrong with index page would be helpful. I tried to download backup of the site but it didn’t help. In other browsers everything is ok. I give up to understand what is wrong…
    Here is the link: http://sharpeirus.ru/index.php – you can open it in IE7 and in Mozilla and see the difference. You can open any other page from homepage in IE and see that it will be shown correct. Few days ago every page was correct, even homepage. :confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi elfa17,

This below was cause:

<style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/components/com_phocagallery/assets/phocagalleryieall.css” type=”text/css” />
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/components/com_phocagallery/assets/phocagalleryieall.css” type=”text/css” />
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>

<style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>

<!–>
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <!–>

<style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <style type=”text/css”>

</style>
    <!–>
    <!–>

They found this script when I view source the main page. If I remove this script, the main page look correct.

Please see that script, you will see that the script has error.

Please fix errors before check again.

Hope it helps.

elfa17 Friend

Thank you, it does help to understan the problem, but I’m not so good in scripts and I have no idea how this can be fixed. The strangest thing is that I didn’t do anything since the website was done and everything worked correctly. But now it seems that all other pages have the same code like you showed, but work correct (see here for example: http://sharpeirus.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=53)
    I tried to remove phoca gallery and it cased blank page everywhere. I don’t understand whow it could be that path to css changed to component’s css, because when I look at index.php, I see correct code (the same as in native template pack downloaded from your web.
    Please, help me to find out where to fix that? It looks like problem is not in index.php file, but somewhere else – where baseurl changed from http://sharpeirus.ru/ to /components/com_phocagallery/assets

Anonymous Moderator

Hi elfa17,

could you provide me your ftp account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

elfa17 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 90458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi elfa17,

could you provide me your ftp account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.</blockquote>

Did it. Thank you!

ajsajs7 Friend

IE7 version with J1.5 menu not working

please look as the menu is not working with IE7, the installaiton for joomla 1.5

Can you tell me solutions??

thanks

elfa17 Friend

<em>@ajsajs7 90806 wrote:</em><blockquote>IE7 version with J1.5 menu not working

please look as the menu is not working with IE7, the installaiton for joomla 1.5

Can you tell me solutions??

thanks</blockquote>

This is not the same problem. My web worked correctly with Joomla 1.5 on IE7. The problem started only few days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elfa17 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum