Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I had this problem with JA_Argo and now I’m working on a new look for the same site with JA_Magz.

Problem is if I choose a Top Category (Display Blog Category) the Infinity scroll doesn’t load any other articles. But it does work if I choose a child category.

So a blog category with:

Top1
    –child1
    –child2
    –child3
    etc..

the Blog category page for child1, child2, child3 etc are working perfect.

The blog category for Top1 will show the X first article (X being controlled by the menu) will show the “Click to see more!” message, but won’t load anything and say “That’s all”,, Even if the site has hundreds of page in these categories.

Thanks for your help.

vric Friend

After a bit of research, it looks like it’s a conflict with sh404sef.

I found a workaround, but it’s only fixing things that are already done.

– Put site offline

– I downloaded Purity 3 Template (or any other template not using infinity scroll)

– I deleted all the URL from the Category in trouble. So I deleted Category/, Category/Page-2.html, Category/Page-3.html etc.. (there was 304 pages…….)

– After all URL are deleted, I switched to Purity template and when to the Category that was in trouble.

– Automatically, all URL for the first 10 pages are done.. I scrolled to all pages (zzz) until I reach the end)

– Switch back to JA Magz, now infinity scroll is working!

So it does work for now and I don’t think anyone will go until the end for this section, but the problem is some section are only 2-3 pages old and will grow. Is there a solution for those or I will have to do the same procedure?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi , can you PM me the admin credentials of your site,
    So that i can check it ,
    also send me the menu name where you are facing this issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum