Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi at all!!!
    In first, please exscuse my english. :(( I understand but can’t speak very well.
    I need a little help for insert a official native 1.5 plugin in this template.
    The plug in is for the insert inline login.
    I need to insert this at the right of the main menu (horizontal menu on the top).
    I have try a and I have insert in many part the inline login but not where I need…
    Please help me for insert this. If u can tell me what file I need to edit.
    Thanks a lot for your time.

scotty Friend

If I understand correct you want to place an ‘inline’ login module to the right of the main nav?

This would require a lot of work.

Create a new position.
    Reformat the new and current positions to suit.
    Rewrite mod_login to suit
    Rewrite the CSS for the new login.

The best thing for you to do is scan through the other templates and find a login module that suits and copy it over. Then modify the styles and positions to suit.

ferrotti Friend

Yes, u have understand well.

I have the module inline login, maybe I can edit the main nav css for insert this?
    This template is perfect for this job, but I think is batter if the login is in a simple and visible location.

Thanks a lot lot lot for your time 🙂

ferrotti Friend

Ok, maybe I have the easy solution but I need your help please…because I’m designer not coder :S

I can put the inline login in the header instead of ja slideshow, but the problem is the alignment. I need to cange the alignment for the inline login just a little on the right…
    how can I make this?

can u help me please?

Thanks a lot to evrybody help me, and sorry for my english xD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ferrotti 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum