Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

HI-is there a straightforward way to use an image instead of text in the masshead module as shown below?

1. pic-module
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can use a custom-html module loading an image inside it and publish it in that position, use the suffix grid-2×2 grid-pos-1

regeneron Friend

<em>@pavit 433008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You can use a custom-html module loading an image inside it and publish it in that position, use the suffix grid-2×2 grid-pos-1</blockquote>

Hi where does the suffix go? Also I’d like to create a size not in the defaults; 4×2. How can I do this?
    Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi @regeneron

<blockquote>Hi where does the suffix go? </blockquote>

Take a look

<blockquote>Also I’d like to create a size not in the defaults; 4×2. How can I do this?</blockquote>

Take a look at this post

1. masshead
    regeneron Friend

Thank you. However when I change the suffix in the custom module to 3×2 it still comes up as 2×2.

pavit Moderator

<em>@regeneron 437728 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. However when I change the suffix in the custom module to 3×2 it still comes up as 2×2.</blockquote>

Hi

Did you managed to solve it ? or you still need help ?

regeneron Friend

still need help. I can get the image loading in the right size container but the image loads really small, despite setting the size in html. Firebug shows me the problem. I need the div class before the image to not have the 3×2

needs to look like this then the image fills the whole space. Where do I edit this though?

1. Screen-Shot-2014-08-12-at-9.17.53-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2014-08-12-at-9.25.03-PM
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Your problem seems due to an override in custom.css file at line 19

img {
    max-width: none !important;
    }

try to remove it and verify again

regeneron Friend

<em>@pavit 441063 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Your problem seems due to an override in custom.css file at line 19

img {
    max-width: none !important;
    }

try to remove it and verify again</blockquote>

I’m sorry, I can’t find this text.. I only have two custom.css files and can’t seem to find it in either.:confused:

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can send me a Private Message with a temp super user account to your backend , i will try to take a look at your files

regeneron Friend

I figured out the problem on my own (but don’t really understand the solution).
    I had a comma in the module class suffix box.

Image fills full box: grid-3×2 grid-pos-1
    Image tiny in corner of box: grid-3×2, grid-pos-1

thanks

pinakidou Friend

I have the same problem, I want to display different images on different articles but I have read all your posts and I have to clue how to do css or php.
    I do get the title of the article in grey background to show but not the image, can you please help?
    here is the link of the page:

http://pinewood.gr/index.php/about-pinewood/welcome
    Thank you!

regeneron Friend

pinakidou, I had a lot of problems with the masshead module – I found it easier to create a custom html module, where I placed the image in the main area and set the position as home-1 or whatever position your gray banner is in (not sure if you are using fixel as your website doesn’t really look like it). You won’t have to use css or php to do this, it’s an easier solution. hope this helps 🙂

pinakidou Friend

Thank you for your time regeneron.
    I tried it and it works but it’s probably not for my situation as I wanted to have the images show like a banner at the top of the article…….

mitrikeski Friend

Hi,
    i am trying to make a Fixel based website…
    I started from quickstart and here is what i did:
    1. unpublished JA masshead module
    2. created new custom html module with position: home-1, suffix: grid-2×2 grid-pos-1 (nope, no commas or other funny stuff inside the suffix, it is pasted here as it is ‘there’), inserted a image into it, published the module on home page

Result is that it shows in the correct (first) position and it is 2×2 but the image inside is 75x75px top left aligned instead of the full size (600x600px, 2×2)

I did not edit any php/css/hmtl, yet 🙂

Please help me show the image as expected, thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  christobals 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum