Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just installed the template using the Quickstart option.
    When I try to preview the website, I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/sihemi/public_html/design/templates/system/html/modules.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sihemi/public_html/design/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sihemi/public_html/design/templates/system/html/modules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sihemi/public_html/design/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Actual link: http://tinyurl.com/yhbsk6z

I tried deleting and uploading the “module/index.html” and the “module/helper.php” files, but no result. I even downloaded the template again, and uploaded a fresh version of those two files.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and please be as detailed as possible, as I’m new to Joomla.

Thank you 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

Some files were missing on the site uploading, the best way, you shoud upload the quickstart which was zipped having *.zip extension. After the package uploaded successfull, you’ll access control panel of host , go to the File manager to unzip this package and start installation.

good luck

hassene Friend

Thank you tienhc,
    your advice was very helpful, and the installation worked perfectly 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hassene 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum